Add A Meal at New Seasons or Whole Foods
Next time you’re at New Seasons or Whole Foods, add an extra meal for just $1.60 at the checkout for a hungry person in need! $1.60 – that’s the price of a candy bar, a bottle of pop or a cheap coffee – and you’ll provide a hot, nutritious meal for a homeless person here in Portland. Simply tell your cashier that you’d like to add a meal onto your grocery bill to help someone through Portland Rescue Mission.
SEE ALSO: Link your Fred Meyer rewards card to the Mission
Your $1.60 gift will appear on your receipt, and you’ll go home knowing that you just gave hope to a hungry man, woman or child for one more day – at barely any cost to you!
- Over 500 meals to hurting men and women are served each day at our downtown Burnside Shelter
- We served over 280,000 meals last year alone
- Breakfast and dinner are served 365 days a year
- A hot meal often opens doors into the hearts of people desperately lonely and distrusting
- We also provide all meals for men, women, and children who are finding their way to wholeness in our addiction recovery programs
PARTICIPATING STORE LOCATIONS:
- Concordia (5320 NE 33rd Avenue, Portland)
- Sellwood (1214 SE 33rd Tacoma, Portland)
- Seven Corners (1954 SE Division, Portland)
- Bridgeport (7380 SW Bridgeport, Tigard)
- Fremont (3535 NE 15th Ave, Portland)
- Laurelhurst (2825 East Burnside, Portland)
- Portland (1210 NW Couch St, Portland)
- Tanasbourne (19440 NW Cornell Rd, Hillsboro)
- Hollywood (4301 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland)
- Lake Oswego (330 1st Street)
Thanks for your support! Interested in making a donation right now? Visit www.PortlandRescueMission.org/Give to help a hungry person in need TODAY!